Sunday 14 March 2010

Blake Lively Inspired Boho Loose Curls Hair Style with Plaits

My latest hair style was inspired by the Gorgeous Blake Lively (Serena from Gossip Girl). Her hair always looks fabulous, she tends to always wear a very similar hairstyle which is loose curls/waves.
Here is my version:
If you want to find out how i created this look, check out my 'How To' video:
Products used:
Babyliss Thermo ceramic hot rollers
Fructis bamboo hairspray
Denam d3 styler brush
Tigi rockaholic dry shampoo

Hope you enjoy :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. WOW! That looks amazing! Great look and perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting someone to do a tutorial on this for so long, and yours is so amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I am a fan of Blake, I think she gorgeous, but you work this hair! I really like the braids you did. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it ,u did a great job
    xo mw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what my monday hairdo will be lol
    Thanks :)
    I love your blog, it was one of the first that i got into reading :)
    Oh, and you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her look! But I don't have that much hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. had to tell ya that i just ordered extensions for my easter present.
    i totally cannot wait for them to come!
    i really hope that i can look as half as gorgeous as you do.xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Imogen! you really need to try out Fekkai heat and UV protectant! It's WAY better than the Fructis Bamboo one! I would love to send you a sample...:)

    ReplyDelete