Wednesday 9 November 2011

Big Hair! Nicky Clarke Volume Range


I recently tried out the fabulous Nicky Clarke hair styling product range. 
I have been testing out the volumizing range which i am extremely impressed with!

First up:


This is my favorite all time hairspray (and I've tried a lot!). It gives amazing volume when used with backcombing, it also keeps curls in really well. The formula dries quite hard, which makes it perfect for backcombing but when brushed through it leaves a softer finish that keeps your style in place.
RRP: £10


In the photo above I've got 'second day' curls after using the Ultimate hairspray - the curls stayed in amazingly (even in my extensions)! They became looser but i love the results! Soft beautiful waves.



TEASE ME Backcomb in a bottle is fab! It's a sort of sticky powder that is put onto the roots of your hair to create instant volume. You simply separate your hair and sprinkle the powder directly at your root, then use your fingers to activate the volume by lifting and shaking your hair! It's really great for adding extra volume and also works extremely well when using a backcombing brush (if you want super huge hair)!
RRP: £14.50

When i visited the Nicky Clarke Salon in Mayfair for my wonderful 'Gift Experience', the ultra talented @WarrenHolmes cut and styled my hair. He used both TEASE ME and Ultimate Hairspray on my hair. The results were amazing and the curls lasted all day and night! 


Hair Raising is a pre-styling product. You spray it in damp/towel dried hair, then after blowdrying your hair it creates substantial lift. It leaves your hair feeling natural - the best part is that it isn't sticky and is completely weightless. It also adds a lovely shine.
RRP: £16


I love using mousse when using Hot Rollers, if you put mousse close to your roots and all the way to the tips it creates a great look when styling with hot tools, the curls can look very structured after using mousse but once you brush them out (using a wide tooth comb) the results are beautiful. The right mousse will give you amazing volume - and that's exactly what this one does!
RRP: £10

I cannot express how impressed I am with the Nicky Clarke range. I have some shampoos and conditioners that I will be reviewing soon also. 

I recommend all these products, they are truly high class and give real results! 

Use code: foxylocks to get 10% off your order online at Nicky Clarke.

If you visit the Nicky Clarke website make sure you check out the Gift Experience section, I had the most amazing day and I was completely pampered! I wish I could get my hair done that way every time (I even had lunch and champagne!). Such a wonderful experience. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. OIII AMOOOR TD BEM
    TE FALA VÁRIAS COISAS =P

    1- O BLOG AGORA É .COM, CHIC NÉ. TO MUIIIIIIIIIIIITO FELIZ, MAS AINDA PRECISO CRESCER MUITO :( POVO PARECE Q SUMIU DE LÁ :(

    2- TEM TUTORIAL NOVO, INSPIRADO NA EFFY: http://www.garotasmasusamneon.com/2011/11/tutorial-effy-stonem-inspireted.html

    3- TO PENSANDO EM FAZER UM SORTEIO DAS SMART CAPS, PARCEIROS DO BLOG E SERÁ O PRIMEIRO SORTEIO Q IREI FAZER, MAS TO PENSANDO AINDA, AFINAL, SAI DO MEU BOLSO NÉ *_*


    BOM ERA ISSO XU *_* E VC COMO Q TA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blonde
    I am Brazilian and I'm using google translator for me to write in English.
    I've watched all your videos and I love your channel.

    You are very very very very beautiful, perfect.
    I'm your fan

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow im so jealous the gift experience looks amazing. how did they style your hair? did they use curling tongs, rollers, a conical wand or straighteners? xx

    ReplyDelete